SUSHISAMBA Piazza Terrace
MONDAY – SUNDAY: 9AM - 6:30PM
SUSHISAMBA kicks off the summer season with several new al fresco culinary and cocktail experiences. In Covent Garden, the picturesque Piazza Terrace made its debut with a colorful aesthetic and ground-level seating for up to 24 guests offering a brand new breakfast menu in addition to lunch and dinner service.
SUSHISAMBA Regional Executive Chef Andreas Bollanos introduced a selection of seasonal terrace menus including a brand new breakfast exclusive to the Covent Garden Piazza Terrace available daily from 9am to 11:30am.
Breakfast dishes include:
- Cuerno Langosta with butter croissant, lobster yuzu hollandaise, quail egg, oscietra caviar and shiitake mushrooms
- Pão de Queijo con Salmão with orange cured salmon, ají amarillo cream fresh, quail egg, mustard cress
- Açaí Bowl with açaí berries, homemade granola, blueberries, mango, coconut mousse
The specially curated terrace menu features an array of new, inventive, seasonally-inspired dishes perfect for sampling and sharing available from 11:30am.
- Ta-Ke, Matsu and vegetarian Ume Sushi Boxes featuring fresh assortments of specialty nigiri and maki
- Razor Clams Tiradito crispy chorizo, yuzu olive oil, kumquat purée, peanut snow and Scallop Seviche lychee, crispy cherry, strawberry puree, radish, shallots, coriander emulsion
- Corn on the “husk” of cornbread, crackers, maiz morado, cancha and avocado puree and Mushroom Gyoza with shiitake, enoki, ginger, sesame oil, chives
Guests can complement their terrace experience with a selection of new refreshing summer spritz cocktails including Agridulce with Bombay Sapphire Cocchi rose and rhubarb bitters, topped with soda and Prosecco or fruity Búzios with Grey Goose Mango, cherry bitters, lime cordial. Topped with ginger ale.
Please note, the seating is first come first served and no reservations are taken.
35 THE MARKET BUILDING