Marquess of Anglesey
The Marquess of Anglesey is one of Covent Garden’s most traditional pubs.
Dating back to 1663, The Marquess of Anglesey building was part destroyed during World War II, but thankfully rebuilt to its former glory – although shrapnel damage to the pub is still visible from the outside.
The bar offers international and craft beers, an excellent range of real ales, as well as wine and spirits.
The kitchen serves simple, modern yet classic pub cuisine, including ale battered fish and chips, salmon and haddock fishcakes, steak and ale pie.
MARQUESS OF ANGLESEY
39 BOW STREET
MON - FRI: 10AM - 11.30PM
SAT: 10AM - 12MIDNIGHT
SUN: 12NOON - 10.30PM
Phone: 020 7240 3216