Exclusive Wine Pairing Dinner at Crazy Bear Clubhouse
To celebrate London Wine Week, The Crazy Bear Clubhouse will be hosting the first of a series of wine pairing dinners on Tuesday 14th May.
Jeremy Lithgow MW will take guests through a carefully selected collection of wines from the The Crazy Bear Clubhouse’s list as they are paired with an exclusive five course tasting menu:
* Lanson Extra Age Blanc de Blancs (Champagne, France) paired with our dim sum selection
* Werner Riesling Schweicher Annaberg Kabinett 2017 (Mosel, Germany) paired with soft shell crab
* Chateau de la Liquiere Cistus Blanc 2016 (Languedoc-Roussilon, France) paired with steamed seabass, ginger and soy
* Parker Station Pinot Noir 2016 (California, USA) paired with roasted duck
* Bodegas Ochoa Moscatel 2016 (Navarra, Spain) paired with passion fruit and mango knickerbocker glory
The event will be light-hearted and informative, demonstrating how each wine can be perfectly matched with The Crazy Bear Clubhouse’s modern Cantonese cuisine. Whether you prefer white, red or Champagne, this gastronomic experience is not to be missed.
Tickets are £79.50 per person and can be booked via Eventbrite
STARTS AT 6PM
17 MERCER STREET