Corinthia Hotel London
London’s elegant, uplifting, grand hotel, intelligently designed for the modern life. Rated among the city’s finest, Corinthia Hotel London combines grandeur and heritage with a modern touch. Featuring seven penthouses, two world-class restaurants, a jazz-influenced bar and ESPA Life at Corinthia award-winning spa with a BodySPace gym, the hotel is a destination in itself, minutes from the West End and the River Thames.
Eleven new suites, available from June 2018.
This summer, guests of Corinthia Hotel London will be able to choose an extensive range of suites when staying at this 21st Century Grand Hotel. This, the first room enhancement since the opening, the Garden and London suites are striking in design using luxurious textiles, wallcoverings, butter-soft leathers and beautifully crafted woods. Each has been intelligently designed with their own distinctive style.
The Garden Suite
Designed with a nod to the quintessential British garden, the elegant Garden Suite overlooks a beautifully landscaped courtyard. The light, fresh interior pays homage to modern living and is the perfect pied-à-terre when visiting London.
The London Suite
Inspired by a day in the capital, the timeless London Suite allows guests experience the city in perfect harmony - from day to night. The bedroom offers a cozy, spacious retreat away from the sophistication of the city, while the main area, overlooking Whitehall Place, is ideal for entertaining.
Corinthia Hotel London services and facilities:
- Award-winning ESPA Life at Corinthia
- BodySPace fitness
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Two sophisticated restaurants
- Two elegant destination bars
- 24-hour concierge service
- Business Centre
- English breakfast
- 24-hour in-room dining
- 24-hour penthouse butler service
- In-house florist
- Views across the capital or inner landscaped courtyard
- Ensuite under-floor heated marble bathrooms with tropical rain showers and bathtubs with built-in TVs
- Stylish Garden Lounge with open fireplaces
- Grand Ballroom
- Complimentary newspapers
Visiting in 2018? Enjoy an elegant offer from Corinthia:
- Complimentary upgrade
- Accommodation in one of their elegant rooms or suites
- English breakfast
- Three-course pre/post theatre menu served in The Northall restaurant
- A complimentary cocktail of choice from the new menu, designed by Sager and Wilde's Marcis Dzelzainis - one per person, to enjoy in Bassoon Bar
- Complimentary access to ESPA life at Corinthia spa facilities, including a swimming pool, amphitheatre sauna, steam room and more during your stay and post-checkout on departure day
- Wi-Fi and daily newspaper
- For further details and pricing, please click here