Capco Covent Garden Limited (we, us, our, etc.) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
We are the Controller in respect of your personal data we collect from you.
Our full name: Capco Covent Garden Limited
Our contact details: Regal House, 14 James Street, London, WC2E 8BU
2. DATA WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you give us by filling in forms on our site, by email or phone or otherwise. This will include any information you provide when:
- registering to receive newsletters, promotions details of offers and other information;
- you enter a competition; and
- you participate in any survey or promotion.
- The information you give us may include your address, mobile number, date of birth and gender and details of any information you ask us to provide you with;
- If you contact us via our site, we may keep a record of that communication and any communications and correspondence with you;
- Details of your visits to our site; and
- Information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to collect aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
3. WHAT WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
We may use any personal data we collect via our site to do any of the following by email and sms:
- respond to any emails, correspondence or queries that you send us;
- present content from our site in the way that we consider most effective.
- where you have consented to receive marketing communications from us to:
- send you newsletters and details of events, promotions, offers and other marketing or promotional information which we consider may be of interest to you;
- invite you to participate in events, promotions, competitions and surveys and to run and administer any events, promotions, competitions and surveys that you participate in.
In accordance with data protection laws, our legal basis for processing your personal data is that you have consented to receive marketing communications from us, or that we have a legitimate interest to process your personal data for the purpose of providing you with the information you request when accessing and interacting with our website.
4. WHEN WE WILL DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to our group companies (which means our subsidiaries as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2016 at any time) and our joint venture companies.
We may disclose your personal data to the following third parties:
- businesses who provide us with services, where we need to share your personal data in order to provide you with any details, information or services. For example, we may need to disclose your personal data to our PR advisers or other service providers who work with us in organising any competition, promotion, offer or event or to provide you with any information and to those other entities that we partner with in organising competitions, promotions and events;
- If you permit us to pass your information on to selected third parties (by indicating at the time you submit your details) we may also occasionally pass your details to our other business associates, or other carefully selected organisations to enable you to receive details of promotions, products and services that may be of interest to you.
- if we, or any of our group companies or joint ventures, sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer, and transfer your personal data to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we sell any group company in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer and transfer your personal data to the buyer of that company;
- any law enforcement agency or regulator, where we consider that we need to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any law or regulation, where we suspect that any criminal offence may also have been committed, to protect our rights, property or safety or that of others and in any circumstances where we consider that we are permitted to do so by law or regulation; and
- where that third party is a professional adviser to us or any of our group companies.
5. HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data will be stored for the periods set out below:
- IP address – until you leave this site
- Mailing list subscription data – until such time as you request to be removed from the mailing list
- Other data you provide to the us – as long as necessary to respond to your query, no longer than one year after the information has been provided to the relevant party under section 4 above; or as long as is necessary to comply with any legal requirement.
6. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we have internal procedures and security features in place to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of the data as well as the right to data portability.
If we are relying on your consent to process data (for example you have requested further information from us or marketing materials), you may withdraw your consent at any time by notice to us.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office about the manner in which or otherwise in respect of the manner in which we process your personal data.
Your provision of personal data to us is not a contractual or legal requirement.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. We use certain cookies to remember you when you visit our site, to keep track of browsing patterns and to understand how visitors use our site.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- "Google Analytics" cookies (a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc). Google Analytics sets four cookies that allow us to analyse traffic on our site. Google Analytics cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our site and to see how visitors move around the site (in particular, what pages of our site are being visited). This helps us to improve the way our website works.
- "Session cookies" to identify and maintain a browsing session. These are set to expire after 14 days.
These cookies do not collect or track any personal data or information about you as an individual. Instead, they are focused on how our site is used, and seek to enhance the accessibility of our site.
Most web browsers allow you to alter the settings used for cookies and to disable and enable them as you require. To delete or stop cookies being placed on your computer, refer to the help menu on your web browser. Please note however that blocking cookies may reduce the functionality of our site or prevent access to some sites. Further information on cookies and more detailed advice on how to disable and enable them can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Capco Covent Garden Limited. Registered address Regal House, 14 James Street, London, WC2E 8BU. Registered Number 6451207.