Eat Out to Help Out in Covent Garden
The Government's Eat Out to Help Out Scheme starts on 3rd August 2020 and there are over 25 places in Covent Garden where you can save every time you dine out in the neighbourhood.
The Eat Out to Help Out Scheme will get you a 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner) when you eat out every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3rd and 31st August.
Scroll through the list and start planning your next trip to Covent Garden!
- Have a Parisian pit stop at Ladurée.
- Discover the iconic frozen concretes at Shake Shack.
- Aubaine Deli is a perfect spot for a croissant and a coffee.
- Mariage Freres is a tea heaven on King Street.
- Brazilian, Japanese and Peruvian fusion at SUSHISAMBA.
- Anyone for a proper pint and lunch at Crusting Pipe?
- Chez Antoinette will transport you to the south of France with one bite.
- You scream, I scream, we all scream for Morelli’s ice cream.
- Tuttons is a British bistro with outdoor dining.
- The Oystermen is your destination for the best seafood in the West End.
- Pisco Sours straight from Peru at FLORAL by Lima.
- MEATliqour is the only place for a proper burger
- The Ivy Market Grill’s menu is classic, timeless and will please even the fussiest eater.
- Sticks 'n' Sushi on Henrietta Street mixes Danish cool with Japanese cuisine.
- Much like the name Buns & Buns serves up all your carb dreams.
- The most inventive Indian cuisine can be found at Cinnamon Bazaar.
- Pancs is the perfect place for pancake lovers.
- Scoops and scoops of joy at Venchi.
- Find La Goccia in Floral Court where you can dine cicchetti style.
- Gram the pac man dumplings at RedFarm.
- Abuelo is the coolest coffee spot in Covent Garden.
- We will give you three guess who the main ingredient is at Avobar.
- Cocktails, small plates and a lot to love at Henrietta Bistro.
- Floral Street Coffee House is a newcomer on the street.